What it’s all about… A custom menswear apparel line is hiring Fit Specialists and Stylists to help up suit up San Francisco!! The pop-up store will be open from August 14th – 29th in Union Square.
*You must be available for training August 11, 12, and 13th.*
• Measure each customer with accuracy, speed, and confidence and enter all measurements into iPod App
• Suggest standard suit to customer to try on and enter any adjustments into iPod App.
• Work with customer through the fitting, styling and purchasing processes
• Ensure customers feel comfortable and confident during this entire process
• Communicate promptly with all levels of floor management to move customers through entire appointment process
• Become very familiar with all Indochino policy’s, customer FAQs, and culture
• Experience as a tailor, seamstress or pattern maker (have the ability to take measurements for a men’s suit)
• Design/Tech Design background an asset
• Prior retail/styling experience
• Experience in custom menswear/suiting
• Understand communication needs to balance professionalism and enthusiasm
• Works very well with others, and is confident in new environments
• Experience using Mac products including: ipods, iPads, and Macbooks.
• Can take direction and apply constructive feedback
• Attention to detail is an expectation
Emerging Blue - 10 months ago