An innovative and dynamic IT company is seeking an experienced SQL Backend Tester with at least 4 years of backend testing experience using SQL queries.
- Act as an expert in the performance of SQL backend testing.
- Perform ETL testing.
- Analyze and validate data between different integrated systems.
- Establish and maintain test data.
- Participate in planning all testing activities accordingly to ensure deliverables are met on time; including test planning, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting.
- Plan, design, evaluate, and execute test cases and test plans for Functional and Regression testing.
- Implement tests based on systems understanding and analysis of functional and systems specifications.
- Effectively and accurately document and analyze all test results to accurately assess product quality and proactively work to resolve any issues.
- Effectively balance work on multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
- Expert in SQL Queries with 4+ years of experience.
- Expert in Backend Testing methodologies with 4+ years of experience.
- Experience in performing ETL Testing.
- Experience in testing of data warehouse environments.
- Experience writing test documentation such as test plans, scripts and test results reports.
- Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing.
- Very strong organization, multi-tasking, communication, time management, and documentation skills.
- Experience in testing Business Objects reports is a plus.
- Experience in Section 508 validation is a plus.
- Experience executing manual & automated testing using tools such as WinRunner/QTP is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or educational/experience equivalent.
- 5+ years of strong hands-on Web/Java QA testing experience, with a thorough knowledge of SDLC principles and QA methodologies.
Working at GNSI
We offer our employees comprehensive benefits that respond to their growing needs. From the basics in health care to programs that help manage life’s little turns, some of our benefits include
And Much More. Please click on the following link for a full list of benefits .
- Medical Benefits, Prescription Drug Plan, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical/Dental/Vision and Dependent Care
- Company Paid Life/AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Roth 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
We believe it is equally important to maintain a work environment that encourages fun!
Some recent Company Sponsored Events
At GNSI, our people are our most important competitive advantage. We know that our highly skilled work force is vital to our present and future success.
- Wii Competitions (bowling, tennis, and golf)
- Foosball Competition
- Laser Tag Celebration Event
- Murder Mystery Theatre Event
- Company Picnics
- Company Holiday Celebrations
GNSI’s commitment to diversity permeates our entire organization, which encourage us to show respect for, and appreciate the value of, all individuals and their unique backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas. The diversity of our people has been and will continue to be one of the keys to GNSI’s success.
Local applicants please (relocation expenses are not included). No faxes or calls. Please submit resumes in a word doc or PDF. No other formats will be reviewed or considered. Thank you!
GlobalNet Services Inc. - 18 months ago