The Programmer Analyst II will be responsible for developing and maintaining designated proprietary database-driven applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for adhering to defined specifications and meeting project timelines.
- Accountability and initiative in the management of multi-issue workloads, and taking a pro-active role in apprising supervisor on software development progress.
- Expected to consistently demonstrate a high level of code quality, programming aptitude and application knowledge on assignments with increased complexity and scope.
- Expected to meaningfully contribute to the creation of application development plans, defining of functional specifications and project timelines.
- Involvement in efforts to improve the development environment and enhance the programming knowledge of teammates.
Education and/or Experience:
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starting.
- The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- 2+ years of experience working in a Healthcare company is highly desirable.
Information Technology professional with a minimum BS/BA degree in Information Systems (or equivalent) with 4 years of relevant programming experience.
No relocation assistance is provided.
- Highly skilled and knowledable in Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, and Transact SQL.
- Familiarity with web services, SQL Server, Microsoft technologies and industry concepts, trends and current practices a plus.
excelleRx - 2 years ago
Omnicare strives to be omnipresent in US nursing homes. The firm is the country's largest institutional pharmacy services provider,...