The Inside Channel Account Manager position is focused on leading Corero Network Security brand penetration and partner enablement with "Authorized" Resellers DMRs within their geographic region. This key individual will generate incremental revenue opportunities through a constant focus on lead generation and partner enablement activities, to drive incremental business for these key partners. Corero Network Security is committed to its' 100% channel strategy and is seeking a qualified candidate that can immediately contribute to the growth and development of our growing Partner base, within a given territory. |
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Develop go-to-market plans for strategic accounts/named territory, delivering consistent touch/communication/enablement
- Maintain Channel Sales Plan, including forecasting, cross-sell goals, new market opportunities, and channel coverage
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with National Partners to monitor progress towards strategic goals, maintain momentum.
- Manage and mentor key strategic resellers within the territory, as well as focus on further enabling Authorized partners specialized in SMB/MM space.
- Drive marketing and co-marketing opportunities (lunch-n-learns, seminars, webinars, trade shows) with key partners.
- Work with Distribution and Inside SEs to assess/deliver training to add incremental growth to key and newly developing partners.
- Close existing install base renewals in your region through direct contact with customer end-users and procurement personnel and leveraging the channel to help close these deals.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals with assigned Authorized DMR channel partners; Prioritize Authorized partners based within territory.
- Achieve specific Channel Partner goals; Add strategic focus to Mid-Market/SMB markets within key Partners and with identified Authorized Partners.
Aptitude, Education and Experience:
- The ability to work closely and effectively with the outside sales force, Inside Territory Managers, Sales Operations, and to lead marketing, lead generation and mapping activities with those teams and assigned National Resellers.
- Ability to close renewal orders directly with the install base or leveraging the channels.
- Ability to travel as necessary to maintain key relationships, and consistent awareness for the Corero Network Security brand.
Corero Network Security (www.corero.com) is dedicated to its role as a leading global provider of First Line of Defense solutions, developing and bringing to market network security infrastructure solutions that help commercial and government organizations protect their critical on-line assets from the losses and risks associated with cyber threats.
- Proven experience managing DMR's and Regional Resellers, with a strong Partner Management/Sales Operations background at a National Reseller/Distributor preferred.
- 3+ years of inside and/or outside channel sales experience.
- Proven experience in a strategic channel overlay/partner development role with strong lead-generation focus
- Proven experience in the network technology or security solutions arena
- Technology background, preferably in web based security and network infrastructure with the ability to articulate these technologies to partners
- Experience with US and Canadian markets
- 4 year College degree
Corero Network Security - 20 months ago