Verge Solutions is continuing to grow rapidly, and is building our account management capacity! Account Managers succeed in implementing clients to our software platform, provide regular management of the software, and most importantly enjoy delivering client satisfaction.
- Account Managers are not responsible for selling.
Account Managers work within a team to cultivate relationships with clients, demonstrate the features and benefits of our software, and serve as the client advocate. They are ultimately responsible for client success!
- Smart, conscientious, driven people will fit in and learn quickly.
- Client facing account management
- Strong ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients and peers
- Aptitude for mastering software systems and explaining software systems and new processes
- Ability to provide effective training to clients of all computer experience levels
- Prior knowledge of healthcare and software is not necessary
- BA/BS degree required;
- Minimum of 3 years proven success in a Customer Relationship Management/Account Management role
Working Personality Traits:
- Conscientious and driven
- Dedication to quality work
- Tremendous patience for working with clients
- Excellent time management skills; ability to manage multiple project timelines
- Ability to be equally “at home” working on independent projects or supporting others
Special Message to Applicants:
Cover letters are highly recommended if you want to be considered for this position.
Our company is built on individuals, and every interaction with you—from our first correspondence through each step of the hiring process—helps us select the right fit.
Location: Mount Pleasant, SC
Compensation: We pay well; the exact amount will depend on your experience.