Program Office Group Support.
1. Assists government Logistics Program Managers (LPM) from the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center’s Nuclear Weapons Logistics Division in administering their nuclear programs related to gravity bomb, inter-continental ballistic missile, and air-launched cruise missile programs. Works on various projects as requested by the Branch Chief.
2. Develops, prepares, and edits a variety of classified and unclassified correspondence and other documentation such as formal memorandum, position papers, reports, staff studies, and staff summary packages, briefings, bullet background papers, statements of work, and statements of objectives for projects related to the LPMs three nuclear systems in accordance with Air Force Instructions.
3. Identifies, organizes, and coordinates all Project Officer Meetings the LPMs are responsible for. Determines the overall objectives and details for the meeting. Writes and sends the agenda to the membership. Evaluates and secures appropriate venues for the meetings; takes into account LPM and customer expectations; verifies security clearances; prepares briefing and slides; takes meeting notes; writes meeting minutes; and identifies and tracks action items. Coordinates travel and considers logistical support requirements when meetings are held away from home station.
4. Communicates with civilian and military personnel from the nation’s nuclear enterprise to include the Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration and the National Laboratories; the Department of Defense’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency; and the Air Force’s Nuclear Weapons Center, Major Commands, and individual units.
5. Performs duties as a classified document courier for the LPMs. Signs for and transports classified documents, distributes them to the appropriate personnel, accomplishes classified document receipt, files and/or destroys documents as necessary.
1. Secret clearance (must be able to obtain in reasonable time)
2. Nuclear weapons and NW support systems experience (Desired)
3. Experience in the Nuclear Weapons Center or (above wing level) HQ experience (Desired)
4. Proficient in MS Office (Required)
5. Excellent communication skills (written and oral) (Required)
6. Proficiency using DIAMONDS Software. Desired
MACB - 9 months ago