Come be part of an award-winning company! AvalonBay, an S&P 500 company, is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring, and managing luxury apartments in the multi-family housing industry. We are looking for enthusiastic, customer-service focused individuals to be a part of our award-winning team. So if you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with the top property management organization in the country, we'd like to hear from you! We are looking for the right candidate to join our Property Operations Maintenance Team to assist the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor with maintaining the physical condition of the community office according to company operating and safety standards. |
The Maintenance Technician II will be responsible for executing maintenance requests by diagnosing problems and making repairs and ensuring that service requests and repairs are made in a timely manner.
Qualified candidates must have the following experience:
- 2-3 years apartment maintenance or related field.
- Basic appliance repair.
- HVAC - only as allowed by law without EPA certification.
- Basic plumbing.
- Basic electrical (when no license is required).
- General carpentry.
- Pool and spa care and other water features in a safe and sanitary manner (if required by community).
- Pest control (if required by community).
- Roofs and gutters.
- Wallpaper/Painting including use of paint sprayer.
- Experienced in the use of basic cleaning supplies and equipment.
AvalonBay Communities - 20 months ago
AvalonBay Communities, Inc., an equity REIT, has a long-term track record of developing, redeveloping, acquiring and managing distinctive...