As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for core development of Jumptap’s ad and audience platforms. You will have broad exposure to a variety of modern technology paradigms, including high performance runtime system, robust UX provisioning systems, and big data analytics systems. We look for highly motivated self-starters and we provide an outstanding environment of growth and opportunity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Development, debugging, and testing of large-scale, distributed search-related components in a hosted environment
- Development and debugging of automation & unit tests
- Maintain design & implementation documents
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a Four-Year College or University; or equivalent combination of both education and experience. Computer Science Degree a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of developing experience in Java-based web technologies (J2SE, XML, HTML, JSP, Servlets)
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL and Oracle
- Dedicated work ethic
- Highly accountable and detail oriented
- Ability to learn quickly and display solid logic/engineering thinking
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to follow project plans and meet provided scheduling deadlines
Jumptap is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive wages and excellent benefits.
- Experience with a DI Framework such as Spring or Guice is a plus.
- Experience with Mule preferable
Jumptap, Inc - 2 years ago