Assist in defining cloud-based solutions in support of client specific strategic goals identified focused on interoperability and portability. This role is responsible for the following:
- Documentation of the technical requirements, business functional requirements for cloud computing services for use by the Federal client.
- Lead the development of business process flow diagrams including systems data flow diagrams, working with multiple business stakeholders
- Support and facilitate working group meetings including the scheduling, contact management, logistics management and documentation
- Support the development of strategic plans for cloud solutions, including, but not limited to documenting high-level architectures, detailed functional requirements, frameworks and transition plans.
- Lead the development of program level reporting including timeline, risks, and critical milestones
- Support cross-working group identification of critical dependencies, milestones and activities
- Support Project Manager with project plan management, project status report creation and tracking of project issues and action items
- Support the development of meeting agendas, notes, briefings, and presentations
Technical Understanding / Skills and Experience:
- IT architecture and/or Enterprise Architecture experience is a plus
- Understands and has experience developing business process flow diagrams
- Ability to understand and communicate business processes and technical documentation
- Experience with reviewing and editing business documentation including technical requirements, business processes and implementation plans.
Education / Experience
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings, providing well defined agendas, tracking /managing action items and taking meeting notes.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- BS in EE, CS or related field or combination of College Degree with relevant experience
- 3-5 years of experience in business analyst role for technical services and/or IT Project Management support
- Federal Government experience is a plus
eGlobal Tech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/DV
eGlobalTech - 12 months ago