Description: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I (AA1007)
What is Cornell Companies?
Cornell Companies, Inc. is a publicly-traded company whose primary business is in the field of corrections, education, rehabilitation and treatment for adults and youth. We partner with federal, state, county and local government agencies to meet their service needs through quality, cost-efficient services and programs, which in turn saves taxpayer’s money.
The candidate for this position performs a variety of minor clerical duties.
Typical duties include:
The right candidate will have:
- Act as primary contact for incoming calls and visitors to the facility
- Take messages for staff when necessary
- Monitor office, maintenance and medical supplies
- Type and proof correspondence and reports
- Process both incoming and outgoing mail
- A high school diploma or GED and 1 year office related experience
- Certification from a business school or college education may be substituted for office related experience
- Successful completion of criminal background check, driver’s license check and drug screening
The GEO Group, Inc. - 23 months ago
The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO) is a provider of government-outsourced services specializing in the management of correctional, detention and...