Bring your marketing bravado, and help change the world one bold idea at a time. You can help drive the change that improves the health care system for the benefit of millions.
Positions in this function are involved in developing market strategies to support products and drive membership/sales growth. Positions develop strategies and tactical plans to support consumer/member innovation, support new product and program launches, and combat competitive pressures. May analyze economic considerations, develop marketing forecasts, estimate costs, and manage program/project budgets.
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise.
- Community outreach and marketing a big plus
- Health care knowledge, especially MassHealth, preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Analyzes and investigates.
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
UnitedHealthcare Community & State is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
- Associated Degree or higher
- 4+ years of marketing experience with in a matrix organization
- 4+ years experience in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint).
- 4+ years experience managing and prioritizing several deliverables
If you're ready to help make health care work better for more people, you can make a historic impact on the future of health care at UnitedHealthcare Community & State.
We contract with states and other government agencies to provide care for over two million individuals. Working with physicians and other care providers, we ensure that our members obtain the care they need with a coordinated approach.
This enables us to break down barriers, which makes health care easier for our customers to manage. That takes a lot of time. It takes a lot of good ideas. Most of all - it takes an entire team of talent. Individuals with the tenacity and the dedication to make things work better for millions of people all over our country.
You can be a part of this team. You can put your skills and talents to work in an effort that is seriously shaping the way health care services are delivered.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 22 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...