Jordan & Skala Engineers, Inc. is an established 130-person MEP/structural consulting engineering firm with six (6) offices nationally. We are currently seeking an a Senior Level Electrical Engineer/Designer to be based out of the Atlanta, GA office.
- Candidate will be responsible for designing electrical systems for a variety of project types, including high/low rise apartment buildings, restaurants, retail and other commercial buildings.
- Candidate’s main responsibilities will include interacting with clients, attending client meetings, reviewing electrical documentation, managing others and supervising/mentoring junior staff.
- Coordinating information across all disciplines to ensure deliverables are compliant with client expectations.
- Candidate experience should include design of lighting and lighting control systems, electrical distribution, fire alarm and standby generator systems.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in electrical design.
- P.E. license is preferred.
- Ability to identify applicable codes in project-specific jurisdictions.
- Experience in Autocad.
- Experience in REVIT is preferred.
- Experience with industry standard software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines, and bring each to completion.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Competitive benefits package includes employee health / vision / dental / life insurance, 401K matching, performance bonuses and compensation for excess hours.
Please take a look at the Company Website for more information at www.jordanskala.com
Indeed - 19 months ago
Jordan & Skala Engineers, Inc. is a leading mechanical, electrical, plumbing and structural engineering firm with regional design...