When you join our family at The Heritage , an Emeritus Community, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we’d love to meet you. |
As Assistant Director of Nursing Services/Director of Staff Development , you’ll assist in planning, organizing, and directing the overall operation of our Nursing Service Department and in the absence of the Director of Nursing, this position assumes his/her responsibilities. you'll plan, develop, direct and evaluate all in-service educational programs of the facility in accordance with the current Federal, State, and Local Regulations, as well as develop and direct orientation programs for skilled nursing personnel. This includes developing, maintaining and securing records, reports, instructional manuals, and reference materials pertinent to in-service programs; collaborating with supervisors regarding training needs and areas of improvement of services; and observing and evaluating CNAs while on the job to judge efficiency of educational programs. This position will also be designated as an Infection control Program Coordinator of the facility.
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Experience as a RN shift supervisor with a strong geriatric background.
- Knowledgeable in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in this state and a CPR certificate.
- Must be a strong team player with proven leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal/written English communication skills are required.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 4 months ago