Provides leadership to the NAM HR Services and Delivery function. Main contact in all operational employee and manager inquiries and transactions. Delivering globally consistent and efficient people practices, Ensuring service excellence and professional HR delivery.
Main Responsibility Area
Leading Projects and Teams for CoE Strategy Implementation. People Processes & Tools Creation and Implementation. Payroll management, HR Information Systems and reporting, Recruiting and HR Connection Shared Services.
Overall accountability for:
Technical, process and policy support for all HR operational activities and tools.
- Vendor Management of Operational HR Activities (includes Payroll, Systems, Recruiting, HR Connection, Relocation, Immigration, and Compliance)
- Financial Management of HR Services and Delivery Cost Centers, Invoices, PO’s, and STP’s. In addition, taxes and financial for payroll. Close cooperation with Shared Accounting Services as well as F&C.
- Compliance Management of HR Operational Activities to include I-9’s, recruiting, Affirmative Action Plans, Payroll, Relocation, All Audits and Payroll/Systems
- Pre-Employment and Employment Activities (recruiting coordination, recruiting support, drug/background screening, new hire orientation, etc.)
- Immigration Management and Support for NAM. Includes all temporary assignments and Short Term International assignments.
- Project Management and Technical Support of all Operational HR activities and projects.
- Operational Support for the CoE teams and their projects (examples are RMS, ATP, etc.). Training managers and or Consultants or even client groups may be needed upon request.
- Operational Support and Management of the HR Connection mailbox – support the 48 SLA in place today.
- Severance Administration and Management – also track costs and reported back to F&C.
- Leave Administration.
- Health and Safety Support (to include Workers Compensation)
- Compensation and Benefits Support – compensation includes the administration of processing bonus payments both STI, STB and SIP for the NAM Region.
- Payroll and System Processing for both US and Canada.
- Tax reports and financials reported as required.
- Operational Management of Mergers and Acquisitions for all activities within the HR Service and Delivery Team.
- Support and test all global and regional tools and programs as required.
- Train on global and regional HR programs as required.
- Participate in the Global HR Connection calls and team as well as the HR Service delivery calls.
- Roll-out and participate on all calls for the global projects such as Timekeeping, MSS/ESS; HR Connection tools.
- Track and report out on HR Metrics for global or regional as required.
- Headcount mapping (organizational management) and the headcount reporting
- Support for Global Mobility as Needed.
In addition to a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, the applicant should have direct experience in working or managing in a shared services environment.
Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture between...