This is a great internship opportunity to get professional hands-on experience with PC hardware. The intern will be responsible for managing incoming and outgoing PC hardware assets, updating asset management systems, preparing/imaging PC hardware for deployment, and providing end-user support.
It is anticipated that this internship will start immediately and is anticipated to last six months. It may end sooner or last longer depending on need.
Rate of pay: $12.00/hour. No benefits eligibility. Internship will work a minimum of 20 hours a week.
This position will work with confidential and proprietary information that requires a signed IT Employee Invention and Confidentiality Agreement upon hire.
- Experience with PC hardware/software and minor repairs
- Must be willing to travel between Intermountain Healthcare facilities in the Utah County and Central Utah area as necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships in team environment and in working with others
- Be a self-starter and fulfill project tasks within deadline
- Must be available to work between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; possible evening and weekend hours may be available
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Ability to safely lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Carrying, crawling, manual dexterity, pulling/pushing, squatting/kneeling, standing, and walking
- Current 3rd or 4th year student enrolled in a bachelor's degree Information Technology program
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 23 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...