To provide administrative support to Vice President of Marketing & Creative – Disney Junior and overall departmental admin support.
- Provide direct daily administrative support to Vice President, and department as necessary
- Prepare executive level presentations, reports, spreadsheets, and other correspondence.
- Monitor and track departmental needs, meeting planning, travel and monthly expense reporting.
- Collect, compile and prepare status, tracking, and summary reports.
- Able to use/create, and manage filing system(s).
- Generate and update marketing materials, including project calendars, various excel and keynote/power point documents
- Provide support to VP’s with production shoots.
- Attend team meetings on an as-needed basis.
- Minimum 3 years administrative support and/or office management experience.
- Demonstrated skills in the following computer programs: Microsoft Word for Windows, Outlook, Excel, Access, Power Point/Keynote and SAP Workplace. Able to learn new software packages as needed.
- Team player, who is a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong grammar and writing skills, with good proofreading skills.
- Able to demonstrate professional, personal demeanor in a team-based environment and able to interact with high profile executives.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as necessary.
- Administrative experience within marketing department of The Walt Disney Company, Disney ABC Television Group, or Radio Disney, a plus.
- Bachelors or two-year degree in marketing, business or related field.
Disney - 11 months ago
The monarch of this magic kingdom is no man but a mouse -- Mickey Mouse. The Walt Disney Company is the world's largest media conglomer...