The primary responsibility of the IT Audit Manager is to plan, direct and execute complex IT audits, and to provide expertise in auditing standards and performance criteria and audit requirements while managing assigned department staff. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and LVSC policies, practices, and procedures.
- Management and direction of assigned staff to ensure completion of complex IT audits within departmental and professional standards in established timeframes. Must plan, direct, execute and finalize the IT audit engagements.
- Assist in the development and ensure timely execution of the IT audit plan.
- Train and develop staff members in IT audit techniques, organizational issues, and departmental procedures and protocols.
- Coordinate effectively with Executive Director – Global IT and global audit team to complete global projects as assigned.
- Support ASG regulatory, operational and financial audit engagements that require IT audit specialists.
- Establish audit work programs to effectively evaluate IT operations, based on best practices, regulatory requirements, and the operating environment.
- Work with internal audit management team to identify key areas of risk in its business units and subsidiaries.
- Lead, participate in, and monitor work assignments to ensure timely completion of project; conduct thorough review of work papers and report drafts prior to submission to department management.
- Make oral and written presentations to process owners and executive management during and at the conclusion of the audit with regard to audit findings and recommendations.
- Work closely with internal audit management in promptly communicating issues and concerns as they relate to audit assignments and the general operation of the department.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Customer team members at appropriate levels, and subscribe to continually improve Customer satisfaction.
- Participate in departmental initiatives and projects under the direction of the Vice President and Executive Director – Global IT to develop a world class internal audit function.
- Other duties as assigned.