Req ID |
Industry Job Title
eDiscovery Project Coordinator
E5044:Regulatory Doc Analyst Stf
The e-Discovery Project Coordinator is a senior level position and is responsible for coordinating all technical aspects and assisting with strategic and legal aspects for all assigned projects and matters involving electronic discovery. Serves as the primary point of contact throughout the discovery lifecycle, applying in-depth knowledge and experience to provide expert consultation and advice on technology and best practices. Consults with case teams to effectively develop and apply technical strategies, requirements and goals in order to develop and implement project plans, including data collection, processing, document production and trial. Acts as the primary point of contact and liaison for electronic discovery issues between the legal team and the contractor(s) to ensure proper communication between the parties. Advises legal team on technology options to respond to specific discovery needs including but not limited to recommendations for products to perform early case assessment, document search, and document reviews in the most efficient, timely, and cost effective manner. Participates in legal proceedings, i.e. 26(f) conferences, prepares affidavits, and testifies as to the defensibility of the government’s e-discovery process. Ensures standard procedures for electronic discovery and litigation support projects are consistently applied across the life of the case. Develops cost estimates and advises on maximizing efficiencies and cost reductions. Oversees the creation of statistical reports providing information on collection, filtering, processing, review and productions. Delegates appropriate workflow tasks, including data management, processing, production and quality control. Coordinates efforts of others in response to discovery requests and provides regular reports and metrics as to the status of each phase of the project. Stays abreast of emerging electronic discovery litigation support technology and processes. Maintains current knowledge of available software applications and in area(s) of expertise. Conducts regular briefings on new technology and process improvements with regard to electronic discovery.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing eDiscovery services and litigation support on complex and large cases involving complex eDiscovery challenges.
- Must have demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess detailed planning and organizational skills and have a thorough understanding of processes at each stage of eDiscovery lifecycle.
- Candidate must possess solid, broad knowledge of Information Technology infrastructures including networks and other sources of data (i.e.Data collection, data mapping).
- Prior knowledge and experience managing eDiscovery projects and related technologies required.
- Must be proficient in a wide range of technologies and be knowledgeable as to eDiscovery industry “best practices” including an understanding of multiple tools and processes associated with large scale complex eDiscovery response.
- Must work as part of a team be able to manage complex relationships with all stake-holders.
- Must be well organized, a strong communicator, detail oriented, demonstrate good judgment, be confident working independently.
- Undergraduate degree required.
* Law degree, technical certification, or other pertinent graduate degree strongly preferred.
*Experience with Relativity, iCONECT, Concordance, Zylab, LAW PreDiscovery
*Expereince with Forensic collections
*Advanced experience planning eDiscovery efforts, managing client expectations, and working with clients to minimize their risk exposure.
*Must have proven ability to work in a fast-paced production environment while maintaining proper priorities and scheduling on extremely tight deadlines.
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200)
Info Systems & Global Sol
District of Columbia
STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...