Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) is part of Merchant Technologies, responsible for the development and operation of Amazon’s selling platform and used by more than a million sellers worldwide. We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer who will represent Amazon and MWS to sellers and developers who need assistance integrating their systems with our services. You’ll work directly with Amazon’s engineering teams to ensure that developer issues are resolved quickly.
In addition to directly supporting the developers who use MWS, you will have an opportunity to help drive improvements to the APIs and the support process, deliver tutorials and sample code, improve the MWS web site, build internal and external tools, and assist various internal teams.
You will be a member of a world-class developer experience team where the work environment is fast-paced and collaborative. If you love diverse challenges, know how to deliver, and thrive in an exciting, high-visibility environment, we want to talk with you.
- Software development experience in at least two of Java, C#, PHP, C++, Ruby, Python, and Perl
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Experience thriving in a fast-moving team environment, juggling many tasks and projects
- Passion for working with developers
- Possess a keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services is desirable
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with XML, SOAP, REST, and web services
- Experience in technical customer support
Amazon.com - 13 months ago
What began as Earth's biggest bookstore has become Earth's biggest everything store. Expansion has propelled Amazon.com in...