Will support day-to-day activities and functioning of the department. Responsible for facilitating, documenting, and presentation of department information. Includes the creation of the necessary methods for cataloguing, evaluating, and presenting of necessary Metric Data on a monthly basis. Purchasing support and contractor tracking is also required.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Perform periodic updates to Share Point , Access Database, and other MS applications.
Gather and organize project documentation for the assembly of Job Books
Issue requisitions, expedite P.O.s, and process Change Orders, assist with Vendor payment issues.
Assist with development and improvement in the Process Flow of information and communications both internally and esxternally to the Department.
Provide monthly tracking updates for all department information utilizing appropriate software programs.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with Chesapeake’s Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education & Work Experience required
- Minimum Requirements:
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications plus Share Point. Able to learn company specific applications.
- Must demonstrate an attention to detail and the ability to perform data analysis
- Shall demonstrate the ability to be self driven and process oriented.
- AMust be abel to handle multiple tasks and demonstrate the ability to generate and excecute new ideas and solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to process large amont of technical data and processes.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Business, Accounting, General Engineering, etc.
- Min. of five years experience in the same or similar role.
- Five years experience with project costing, data tracking, performance metrics, and analysis.
- Possess strong Process Flow developoement and implementation experience.
Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (ACMP) is a growth-oriented midstream natural gas services provider with operations focused on owning,...