Great-West is now seeking a Retirement Benefit Processor to accurately and efficiently process customer benefit, loan or periodic withdrawal requests, account adjustments, and suspense accounts. All must be prioritized and completed in accordance within departmental, corporate, IRS, Department of Labor and SEC regulations and requirements.
This position requires periodic and mandatory (usually unscheduled) overtime as all work items must be processed same-day.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Background and Qualifications
- Reviews customer withdrawal requests on a daily basis to determine completeness for processing or detect incomplete and/or inaccurate requests, within defined IRS, SEC, DOL and company guidelines. Writes detailed explanation for incomplete requests via system notes, to create proper audit trail.
- Process customer withdrawal requests or incomplete withdrawal requests on a daily basis within defined IRS, SEC, DOL and company guidelines. Inputs data into system(s) to withdraw benefits from client accounts. Prepares cover fax or appropriate formatted letters to customers and/or clients. Writes detailed explanation of action taken for incomplete requests via system notes, to create proper audit trail.
- Obtain simple missing information or clarification from clients within defined guidelines via recorded telephone lines for proper audit trail. Research customer accounts to provide details for resolving client service AR tracker requests, or system issues.
- Preps and routes customer withdrawal requests, cover fax, fax confirmation or formatted letter for backend scanning into imaging system on daily basis.
- Associates degree in Business or equivalent experience preferred
- One to two years of experience in accounting, finance or business
- Demonstrated math aptitude
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet quality and quantity standards.
- Must be able to type at least 25 WPM (typing test required).
About Great-West Financial:
Great-West Financial SM helps millions of Americans, their companies and employers build greater financial security. Headquartered in metro Denver with offices around the country, Great-West Financial offers a wide range of retirement savings products and services, life insurance and annuities. With more than a century of experience and a history of financial strength and stability, Great-West Financial has earned the reputation as a trusted financial partner, to and through retirement.
For more information, please visit www.greatwestcareers.com . We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We are committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
You’ll find good people at Great-West Financial.
Great-West Financial SM refers to products and services provided by Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Great-West Financial SM is a service mark of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company.
Great-West - 12 months ago
Great-West FinancialSM helps millions of Americans, their companies and employers build greater financial security. Headquartered in metro...