Bus Operations Analyst II
- Responsible for supply chain
processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a regional or global business unit.
- Produces reports using IT
systems and analyzes data to develop trends for supply and demand activities; articulates findings to management.
- Analysis of backlog
- Gathers demand data from
country, region, and account managers to contribute to demand planning.
- Collaborates with regional and
global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics
on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Researches and analyzes
priority projects within established guidelines
- Communicates requirements
and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- May provide training or general
direction for junior staff members
- Collaborates across countries
within a region.
- Ability to influence a particular
business within a region.
- Typically interacts with
- Conducts quantitative and
qualitative business models and analyses to contribute to large projects.
Education and Experience Required
Knowledge and Skills Required
- First level university degree or
- Typically 2-4 years of
experience in a supply chain function.
Supply Chain and Operations
- Demonstrated understanding of
supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Strong analytical and data
- Strong written and verbal
communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Developed Microsoft Office
skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation
- Developing Project
- Demonstrated business acumen
and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Proficient understanding of
HP's overall supply chain strategy.
- Strong understanding of
Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP
- Developed understanding of
import/export regulatory requirements and compliance
- Moderate level of knowledge
of inventory analysis
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Puerto Rico-Puerto Rico
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...