At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world. Whether it's the latest in mobile apps, the best in operating platforms or the most secure systems - Information Technology plays a critical role in ADP's growth. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG's Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
ADP is looking for a Help Desk Analyst. This person will work 4 days a week and the hours will be 9a-8p- the person will have one weekday off. This person will provide ongoing support and technical assistance to ADP's hosted client base regarding IT related requests and issues utilizing basic product training and knowledge of HR / Payroll applications, networks, programming and technical desktop and operating system concepts.
1. Provides ongoing support and technical assistance to multiple functional levels (i.e., Information Systems, HR, Payroll, Senior Management, etc.) regarding IT related requests and issues. Receives assistance from a subject matter expert on more complex product problems as required and resolves issues in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Maintains the Call Management database and ensures that information is input in a timely and accurate manner.
3. Provide incident notification and management of issues. Collaborates with other areas within Corporate IT to determine and document root cause of issues.
4. Interacts directly with client contacts to resolve reported IT issues. Participates in scheduled client and region meetings/conference calls. Maintains project issues log and updates issue reporting on a timely basis.
5. Researches client issues and provides suggestions for modifications to meet client business requirements. Assists with the monitoring and support of all third party interfaces (i.e., Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, Fidelity, etc.).
6. Receives training and keeps up-to-date and proficient on all new product rollouts, as well as existing offerings. Remains current and provides periodic group updates in specific area of expertise.
7. Performs a variety of tasks related to client support as required.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
This person will provide ongoing support and technical assistance to ADP's hosted client base.
Candidates must have a background in supporting IT related requests and issues utilizing basic product training and knowledge of networks, programming and technical desktop and operating system concepts.
Basic knowledge of: Unix, Linux, Windows, Oracle, SQL, Citrix, networking (Troubleshooting connectivity issues)
Strong customer service skills- majority is over the phone
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength!
Area of Interest:
United States, Ann Arbor, MI
Automatic Data Processing - 17 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...