The Research Library Assistant is a part-time position (15 hours per week) working directly with the Marketing and Research department to maintain the research library which is used by employees throughout the company.
• Maintain the research library by cataloguing new publications, maintaining check-in/check-out desk, as well as organizing and filing publications.
• Review circulation of subscriptions when up for renewal for renewal recommendation
• Work with the Marketing Manager on subscription budget for the department to analyze and develop recommendations to determine whether or not a subscription should be renewed.
• Provide suggestions for improved efficiencies to research library and implement efficiencies
• Responsible for distribution of weekly publication shipments for internal and remote office employees.
• Conduct research to identify potential publications and media to improve the selection of offerings in the library.
• Assist Sales Associates with the functional aspects of the library including finding sales leads and researching industries.
• Assist marketing team in processing sales lists, research lists and sales leads.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficiency in a variety of computer software programs such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel proficiency in conducting Internet searches with a variety of search engines.
• Ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
Naylor, LLC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -