Second Shift Manager Position
About the Company:
Security Resources Inc, is a leading security provider in the industry offering its clients a 24/7/365 solution for uniformed security personnel and investigative services throughout the United States and Canada. Since its foundation, nearly sixteen years ago, Security Resources’ client base has grown at an exponential rate each year, leading to the necessity to expand our Operations Staff in order to meet the requirements of our clients.
About the Position:
There is an immediate opening for a full time second-shift manager in our Cherry Hill, NJ Corporate Headquarters. This position will require the candidate to work one weekend day per week.
This individual will be responsible for directly overseeing our call center, account representative staff and ensuring their consistent adherence to company and departmental procedures. This individual will also be responsible for delegating workloads in order to maintain a high level of productivity from each and every account representative and account coordinator position. There will also be a need for this individual to work closely with our account manager staff in order to insure a smooth work flow transition.
This position will require the individual to participate in and conduct regular employee evaluation reviews, employee counseling/hiring/terminations, training sessions, and to maintain weekly schedules. Of course there will be a substantial amount of training time involved in becoming acquainted and proficient with this shift manager position.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience perferred
- Excellent Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to motivate and engage staff to accomplish common goals
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate the ability to execute strong organizational skills.
- Must have a clean criminal record as required by NJ State Requirements.
- 401(K) with match after first full year of employment
- Medical & Dental Insurance after first ninety (90) days of employment
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Advancement - The Company focuses on internal promotions for all available supervisor and manager positions.
- Extensive employee training program
- Competitive pay with annual increases based on performance