Job Requisition Number: 63934
Category: Program Management - Operations Management
Primary Location: , DC, US
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Responsible for planning, organizing and managing a project, or program for successful completion and performance consistent with contractual agreements. Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities. Manages the direction of tasks /projects through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives. Also responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading or assisting with proposals. Projects managed are typically of moderate to high complexity.
Required experience in following areas:
Additional qualifications include:
- 15 years of infrastructure IT systems management and support experience, including enterprise architecture planning and implementation; systems engineering; network engineering; helpdesk/service operations; hardware and software maintenance; asset management; release and deployment; incident and problem resolution; capacity planning and performance management; security; and backup and recovery
- Excellent oral communications.
- Business development support and/or customer relationship management
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Computer Science, EE, or Finance
- Experience in implementing and managing CMMI framework and processes.
- Experience managing ISO 9001 and ISO 20000 projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Defines, launches, and drives mission-critical strategic and operational initiatives.
- Acquires follow-on business associated with assigned programs and for supporting new business development by leading proposals.
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Provides thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Matrix manages directors/managers from multiple departments to accomplish objectives.
- Clearly documents and presents findings including creation of diagrams and procedure documentation.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identifies, analyzes and defines project/program requirements and scope.
- Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs.
- Defines, acquires, and allocates budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function.
- Interviews, selects and trains staff to provide quality results for the organization as needed.
- Develops performance plans and evaluations of employees, including subordinate supervisors as well as reviews evaluations to assure equity of individual employee performance objectives, standards and ratings among lower level staff/groups.
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 16 or more years of experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience.
This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
- Written and oral communications
- Availability for occasional travel
- US citizenship
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...