Airport Terminal Services (ATS), is an International ground handler that supports the airline industry. The ATS network spans to over 30 cities throughout the United States and Canada and is home for nearly 2,000 respected employees.
We have an immediate opening for a Manager Leadership Development
at our corporate office in St. Louis, MO.
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.atsstl.com .
SUMMARY: Develops the curriculum and teaches the class for ATSUniversity as well as various organizational development duties to help ensure policies and procedures support the strategic plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops curriculum and training materials for ATSUniversity and teaches the class.
- Ensures training is performed consistently and is conducive to learning.
- Follows up with participants to ensure training is internalized and used on the job in every day performance.
- Updates training as necessary to ensure participants are receiving the highest quality product.
- Conducts other organizational development activities
- Revises performance evaluations to ensure they support operational and strategic initiatives.
- Develops and monitors quality initiatives.
- Develops and monitors the Succession Planning Program.
- Conducts a Basic Review of the New Manager Orientation with newly hired managers.
- Develops, in conjunction with Regional Safety Officers, a new hire orientation to help indoctrinate the new employee into ATS and ease their transition.
- Acts as mentor for the supervisors after participating in the management training.
- Develops and monitors Local Mentoring Program for Managers and Supervisors.
- Performs ad hoc station training as needed.
Excellent training and communication skills, both verbal and written. Prior supervisory experience required. Preferably in an aviation operation. Strong organization skills required. College degree preferred. Proficient in use of personal computers and software applications.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
Corporate Office General office hours of 8 am – 5 pm, hours may vary. Must be able to work extended hours on short notice. Some travel may be required.
Apply at: www.workatats.com .
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Monster - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard
Platinum Equity thinks its portfolio companies are just precious. The investment firm typically seeks to acquire private companies, public...