This position is located in Hollywood, Florida.
This position is responsible for formal and informal training classes regarding EmblemHealth products, telemarketing sales skills, department policies, processes and workflows. Responsible for training on all systems utilized in the department. Subject matter expert within the department, as well as liaison with all levels of Direct Marketing personnel and Sales and Marketing. Interfaces with Compliance and Product Management staff regarding issuance of new or revised Federal and / or State policies.
• Develop materials and conduct training classes for various product knowledge, systems and sales skills for department employees
• Maintain and update training manuals/job aides, to include instructional methods and workflows
• Design and develop product, systems and sales training programs to meet specific training needs, conduct on-going assessment and measure their effectiveness and feasibility.
• Analyze and determine training needs for all levels of Direct Marketing personnel by surveying Direct Marketing staff, Sales and Marketing, and/or Product Management for current and future needs and specific management requests.
• Working with the QA Supervisor and QA Analyst, identify, create and implement programs specific for Quality improvement and sales improvement.
• Participate in meetings for new implementations providing input and documentation needed regarding proposed system changes/enhancements, product training, etc.
• Regular attendance is an essential function of the job. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Position Success Criteria:
• Excellent telemarketing and sales skills, including overcoming objections and closing the sale.
• Knowledge of all EmblemHealth products and health plan services, including qualifications and benefits.
• Knowledge of the Market Prominence system and its application within the department.
• In depth understanding of department processes, workflows, policies and procedures.
• Excellent written communication skills sufficient to develop dynamic power point presentations.
• Oral communication skills, specifically platform skills, sufficient to make presentations.
• Interpersonal skills to interface with various levels of management and staff to obtain data and facilitate programs.
• Knowledge and use of personal computers and equipment to effectively deliver training presentations.
• Problem solving skills sufficient to analyze user needs. Resourceful and innovative to develop training programs and programs.
• Planning and organizational skills sufficient to manage own work flow and multitask if needed
Education and Experience:
• A Bachelors degree in any related field preferred. Minimum two years’ experience in a health care environment, with exposure to call center and telemarketing / sales skills. Knowledge of MS office applications. Dynamic presentation and writing skills are a must.
EmblemHealth - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
EmblemHealth is set on being the mark of good health in the Northeast. The not-for-profit company provides health...