Talent Acquisition Marketing Consultant-1203428
Comerica invites you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
Successful incumbents are action oriented, have strong business acumen, can manage conflict, and are customer focused, can make quality decisions, have interpersonal savvy, can learn on the fly, have organizational agility, is adept at developing others, can listen effectively and are results driven.
Comerica Bank uses IBM Lotus Notes for database, calendaring and e-mail functions.
Reporting Information/Location: This position will be located in either Dallas, Texas or Detroit, Michigan and reports to the VP, Sr. Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
Recruitment Marketing Platform System Management
Maximize all J2W recruitment marketing capabilities in an effort to build talent communities while developing and leading our overall Talent Acquisition marketing and branding strategy. Work with our Client Director from Jobs2Web to assist in the engagement of overall recruitment strategy for Talent Acquisition.
- Assist the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager in the management of our Jobs2Web vendor relationship always searching for better ways to improve and maximize the partnership.
- Continue the enhancement of our multi-channel sourcing model and make recommendations on recruitment sources and advertisement vehicles in an effort to enhance Comerica Bank’s online recruitment presence.
- Develop individual and large scale recruitment marketing campaigns for Talent Acquisition Consultants and our business units throughout Comerica Bank
- Develop job aids or training guides for Talent Acquisition Consultants to use detailing best practice options for marketing their jobs.
- Manage the entire Talent Community to ensure that the Talent Acquisition teams can quickly find prospects for their open positions.
- Responsible for uploading prospects spreadsheets and other content into the Talent Community for use by our Talent Acquisition team.
- Develop strategy around the continuous outreach to Comerica’s HR Talent Acquisition’s Talent Community to improve overall brand awareness.
Social Networks Administration
Partner with the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager while taking a lead role managing the overall administration of our Social Networks strategy and tactics.
- Facebook & Twitter management
- Create Talent Community searches, save searches and set-up Talent Acquisition Consultant alert
- Create Talent Community Marketing email campaigns for Hard-to-Fill, Volume, Urgent Need, and Pipeline Requisitions.
- Create Candidate AutoPool for all requisitions when posted for recruiter review.
- Create Taleo Candidate search for requisitions, save search / results in Taleo folder for recruiter review.
- Developing & updating social recruiting content for Twitter, Facebook and job Blog.
- LinkedIn management:
- Cross post for Hard-to-Fill, Volume, Urgent Need, and Pipeline Requisitions.
- Ensure LinkedIn job advertised slots are used 100%.
- Manage LinkedIn code for posting and unposting.
- Send and Manage LinkedIn Recruiter In-Mails for Hard-to-Fill, Volume, Urgent Need, Pipeline Requisitions.
- Ensure careers page content is up to date and provides the necessary information for candidates to review.
- Cross Post requisition to LinkedIn groups; Like & Share with Talent Acquisition Consultant & Hiring Manager.
Own the overall completeness and messaging for Comerica Bank’s job descriptions and postings to ensure that they contain the necessary standards for the organization. Partner with the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager and our Jobs2Web Client Director to ensure that the content of our descriptions are Search Engine Optimized at all times.
- Ensure all job postings represent Comerica as an employer of choice and meets the necessary OFCCP compliance standards.
- Build-out all Taleo job templates into remarkable format.
- Develop Lominger and/or Skill Based Interview Questionnaire Template library to be utilized during the selection process for consideration against the job posting criteria.
- Review requisition descriptions to ensure they are formatted consistently and meet all OFCCP compliance testing.
- Manage approved requisitions to ensure that all requisitions are marketed utilizing the best available sources.
College Recruiting Programs
Provide overall strategic leadership to all business units within Comerica Bank who have a need to utilize College Recruiting as a source for talent to fill open positions within the bank. Ensure the Comerica Bank’s brand messaging is consistent throughout all college/university relationships.
- Develop and execute a college recruiting strategy and process which ensures Comerica attracts and hires key talent to fill internship and training program roles.
- Identifying colleges and universities that will best meet Comerica’s needs for the future, and evaluating existing relationships for efficiency and effectiveness
- Leverage the business units and Employer Brand Marketing to establish a uniform college relations brand marketing message that promotes Comerica Bank as an employer of choice.
- Identify, develop and manage relationships with key colleges and university career services teams, student groups and academic leaders to ensure Comerica is perceived as an employer of choice for new graduates and students looking for a challenging career.
- Proactively researching, investigating and recommending innovative sourcing strategies for new college graduates.
- Build diverse candidate pipelines for all training programs within the bank which would include the Commercial Lending Program, Financial Analyst Rotational Program, and other entry level training programs in the bank.
- Manage the college relations process and related activities including:
- Registration and organization of college recruiting events/process.
- Attendance and execution of recruiting events such as career fairs, information sessions, networking events, etc.
- Coordinate Comerica’s Campus Ambassador Program and ensure proper business unit representation exists across required business lines.
- Document and communicate current and future College recruiting processes and activities to business unit senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Work with the HR Directors and business leaders to formalize intern program(s) ensuring a pipeline of candidates for consideration into the training program selection process.
- Manage the candidate interview and selection process ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Ensure that all resources such as job marketing tools, backdrops, and talent capture technology are up to date and meet the needs of all business units for college relations purposes.
- Market key Comerica job opportunities on college and university campus in our key geographic markets.
- Measure the results of our overall College Recruiting efforts on a seasonal basis.
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Travel is not required of this position.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 8 years HR experience including;
- 6 years of talent acquisition, recruiting and sourcing experience
- 4 years of experience using any major applicant tracking system
- 4 year fundamental knowledge and application of Web 2.0 search techniques
- 3 year project participation
- Intermediate proficiency of MS Office
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth & Institutional Management. Comerica's 10,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check and a drug test. Upon hire, a fingerprinting check is completed.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.
Primary Location : US-MI-Detroit
Job: Other Professional Positions
Shift: Day Shift
Work Hours (Example: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday): 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Comerica - 14 months ago