Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Air Systems Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Air Systems Inc. is a TOTAL FACILITIES SOLUTION for HVAC, Architectural Sheet Metal, Preventive Maintenance & Service, Electrical, High Purity Process Piping, Plumbing, Building Automation Systems and Energy Solutions.
Architectural CAD Designer/Detailer
We are currently looking to expand our engineering department by adding a Draftsperson proficient in AutoCAD 2010 and newer. This person would be required to detail, design and detail high end ornamental and architectural metal features on projects nationwide as well as the drawings used for fabrication, assembly and installation.
Must have good communication, organization, prioritization skills.
There is room for professional growth for those who demonstrate the desire and ability to adapt and understand the complexities involved in custom fabrication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Capable of deciphering field survey measurements
- Background in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Civil or Architectural Engineering
- At least 2 years experience detailing in the architectural industry.
- A working understanding of metal materials and metal fabrication processes is a plus (sheet metal development, machining, waterjet, laser, plasma).
- Must work well in a team environment and have good communication skills.
- Proficient in geometry and trigonometry.
1-3 years experience with the following:
- Must work with BIM Models
- Education 2-4 yr, AutoCad certification and or 5+ experience
- Architectual Sheetmetal experience
- Water proofing
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
Click here to apply online
- 18 months ago - save job
A Fortune 500® company with estimated 2015 revenues of $6.6B - $6.7B, EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) is a leader in mechanical and...