About Quadex Labs:
Quadex Labs is a pharmaceutical firm based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with offices in Ellicott City, Md. Quadex Lab’s signature product, Viroxyn Professional Use is a cold sore product available exclusively through healthcare professionals.
Quadex Labs is looking for a graphic and web designer. Responsibilities would include execution of all campaigns, maintaining the company’s present look and branding, and digital design as it relates to all marketing, sales, and corporate materials.
- Creation of email and direct mail templates, online landing pages, brochures, signage, show collaterals, and all other creative items
- Work to create a consistent corporate branding of Viroxyn Professional Use, as well as all other products under the Quadex Labs umbrella
- Work quickly, both individually and collaboratively, to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting expected deadlines
- Provide creative direction and manage all creative projects with a hands-on approach from conception to completion
- Take over already set-up company website, and manage, update, and oversee content to keep website current to industry standards
- Adhere to all Quadex policies and procedures
- Adhere to all core values of the company
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum two years’ experience in graphic/web design (strong educational experience included)
- Advanced proficiency in the following programs: Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Dreamweaver; Flash; Fireworks; HTML5
- Strong Attention to detail
- Hard worker, self-starter, proactive, creative, well-organized, and detail-orientated
- Ability to work in small office environment