ICM Wealth Management - Job Description
DEVELOP A CAREER IN WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Never before has wealth management advisory been available at this level. Traditionally, wealth management firms require 10-20 years experience and an existing book of business well over $5MM to even get an interview. Now you can take advantage of this incredible opportunity without having to jump through the hoops and bureaucratic red tape that is evident at the larger wire-houses and private wealth management banks (i.e. UBS, Merrill Lynch, Charles Schwab, Wells Fargo, etc.). In fact, you’ll be competing directly with those advisors and you can get there in as quickly as a few weeks.
In addition, you won’t be faced with the dilemma of only selling to your existing networks and doing it on 100% commission. We offer proprietary lead generation tools to fill your appointment book and a unique compensation structure to bridge the gap to your success.
We invite you to experience a rewarding career here at Independent Capital Management, Inc. where you work with your clients to achieve their wealth management goals, all while building your own personal financial wealth through career growth and development. Our firm is completely independent, so our loyalty belongs exclusively to our clients, not to a parent company. This independence enables us to establish working relationships with a large number of industry-leading money management platforms and insurance providers that can be tailored to suit our clients’ specific needs. For over 20 years, ICM has been a comprehensive, full-service financial advisory and wealth management firm specializing in asset management, retirement planning, estate planning, and real estate.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Grow your career at an experienced firm committed to promoting from within.
- Ambitious individuals have the opportunity to develop a management career without climbing a corporate ladder of seniority.
- Compensation expectation: 1 st Year Advisor = >$50k, Experienced Advisor = $75-100k, Veteran Advisor = $150k+, Manager = $200k+, Senior Manager = $250k+
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, 401(k) with matching, tuition reimbursement for industry designations, and the opportunity to qualify for reward trips to places such as Hawaii, Jamaica, Bahamas, Mexico, and New York.
- We will provide you with initial training to obtain industry licenses, followed by ongoing advisory and management training to elevate your career to the next level.
- Develop an entrepreneurial career with the administrative and marketing support of a world-class organization’s experienced team of managers.
- Implement our proven referral process to market your services and expand your business.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working with an independent financial firm, accessing various financial solutions for your clients, without the limitations of proprietary products.
- We only have one qualification to be eligible to interview, which we feel is the biggest success factor in our industry: YOU MUST HAVE AN ENTREPRENUERIAL SPIRIT!
- Other qualifications, personality traits, skill sets, and your work ethic will be examined during the interview process.
Founded in 1988, Independent Capital Management, Inc. was formed with the philosophy of providing independent financial advice to...