The Fleet Maintenance Manager works in ensuring the daily operations within the Maintenance Department are completed and meet company standards and contractual requirements. Duties include:
- Produces daily, weekly, monthly and annual maintenance reports.
- Manages maintenance and utility personnel
- Tracks schedules and hours worked by department employees
- Track and control inventory along with other administrative duties that are necessary in managing a shop properly.
- Monitors the general maintenance of vehicles and fields questions and troubleshoots problems
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to properly manage a budget for a fleet maintenance program.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheets and email.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using shop equipment, tools and small business machines (i.e. fax, copier, etc.).
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Demonstrated work experience managing maintenance personnel and daily shop functions.
- Previous experience and knowledge of fleet maintenance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word & Excel) required.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
MV Transportation, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job