Sweeny House is seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our In-House Rehab Team!
Sign-On Bonus up to $20,000!
109 N. McKinney
Sweeny, TX 77480
To discover more info about this career opportunity, please call: LeeAnne Teague, Therapy Recruiter at 877-446-9046 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In-House Rehab Team
- ROX / Rehab Optima GiftRAP Software
- ACP Modality Equipment
SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities' goal is to offer residents and staff a close-knit, family environment coupled with the resources you'd expect from an industry leader. As we continue to build the clinical expertise of our in-house rehab teams, we invite you to consider joining us. The SavaSeniorCare 183 affiliated facilities in 19 states strive to provide compassionate short- and long-term care. It's our business-the only thing we do. We offer a wealth of resources to support our rehab teams including generous, flexible benefits packages, CEUs and continuing education tuition reimbursement. Consider all we have to offer: in-house rehab teams with clinical support, flexible schedules, modality programs, and mentorship.
Evaluates and treats residents and patients with conditions that are mentally, physically, developmentally, or emotionally disabling to improve their ability to perform tasks of daily living and working environments in compliance with federal guidelines and state practice acts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under a physician's orders, screens and evaluates resident/ patient and develops appropriate care plan.
- Instructs residents, families and caregivers in the use of adaptive equipment such as wheelchairs, splints, and aids for eating and dressing.
- Maintains patient records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Devises special tools and treatments for the specific needs of patients.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
May supervise COTAs, Rehab Aides, or provisional licensed occupational therapists per state practice guidelines.
Physical Demands & Environment:
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current license in Occupational Therapy (if required by state law).
- One (1) year of clinical experience preferred.
- State approved certification to provide advanced level treatments where applicable.
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Don't miss your opportunity to win free CEUs and National Convention Registration Giveaways just for registering at www.savasweepstakes.com. SavaSeniorCare affiliated entities are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Sava Senior Care - 23 months ago
SavaSeniorCare has a flair for elder care. The privately held company operates about 190 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities...