Develop and implement a national, managed care market sales strategy for new and existing accounts in the PBM organization.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field. 5-7 years of experience in consultative sales of healthcare programs and services to the managed care market. Experience developing and selling PBM products and services to the managed care industry preferred.
- Develop an annual prospecting and cultivation plan to achieve annual revenue and profit goals for the managed care market
- Develop relationships with targeted prospects to meet short term and long term sales objectives for the managed care market
- Manage prospects from pre-proposal through closing of sale, including RFP management, implementation and transition period
- Manage best and final offer presentations and prospect meetings
- At the proposal stage and at close of sale, define terms of deal for sales operations to review for adherence to company guidelines
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and consultants by advising them of the latest products, programs and services
- Maintain current understanding of competition’s strengths and weaknesses
- Thoroughly understand the services you are selling and be able to demonstrate all capabilities, various pricing approaches and performance guarantees.
- Ability to travel
Centene Corporation - 14 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...