We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment located in Vancouver, WA.
Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative is needed in resolving problems and making recommendations. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Normally does not receive work instructions, may determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise other administrative employees. Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment. Knowledge of spreadsheet applications. Demonstrated strong organizational skills. Proactive and resourceful. Self-motivated. Proficient in desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email messaging tools, etc.
- Performing general office functions
- Delivering excellent customer service to incoming calls and office guests
- Planning, organizing and managing company scheduling
- Developing communication materials using various social media platforms
- Assisting with data entry and research projects as needed
- Any experience in an administrative support capacity preferred
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Microsoft Office: Intermediate to Advanced
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and phone etiquette skills
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task under pressure
Starting salary is: $46,000 per year and comprehensive benefits.