Programming Analysis Supervisor needed to provide direct supervision to programming support staff for existing software enhancements. Support may be for external customers or internal organizations.
- Develops programming code for existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes.
- Oversees the creation of all programming documentation.
- Completes annual performance reviews; assigns workload, duties and tasks. Approves time sheets.
- Completes project bids, as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of six years of experience in programming or a related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Supervises daily activities of employees doing the same or similar tasks. Responsible for coaching and discipline of employees. Assists subordinates with difficult inquiries or problems. May perform duties of the actual job along with subordinates. Has problem-solving capabilities and a demonstrated advanced knowledge of field.
- Excellent knowledge of Change Management System.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to write software code; excellent knowledge of appropriate programming language(s).
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to successfully supervise staff in the delivery of programming support activities.
- May require strong knowledge of the financial industry.
- Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Able to participate in on-call rotation to resolve escalated issues.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...