Maintain a professional and pleasant attitude with co-workers.
Maintain a working knowledge of Cage areas, compliance of Title 31 Regulations and strictly adheres to Gaming Regulations.
Perform cashier functions.
Train Cage employees on shift.
Maintain and knowledge of paperwork flow regarding credits and debits.
Verify various types of paid-outs including drawing and tournament winners.
Generate end of shift reports for Title 31 purposes.
Turn in reports and paperwork to Accounting in a timely manner.
Perform disciplinary counseling as needed.
Maintain attendance records of hourly employees on shift.
Generate and submit a weekly cashier schedule to Cage Manager.
Approve vacations and requested time off for cashiers.
Assist Management with needs for high profile players.
Attend mandatory meetings /classes.
Ensure a thorough knowledge of Cage equipment and an understanding of fraud prevention and credit scams.
Troubleshoot and resolve problems in Cage areas.
Verify transactions over $3000.
Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of Casino Cage experience and knowledge of all banks.
- Ability to communicate with management.
- Able to make decisions quickly.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Prior Supervisory experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 2 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...