A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a FAST agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled. We are seeking a full time, unclassified Accounts Receivable Manager for the Agency Business Services Division in Oklahoma City. We offer a comprehensive Benefits Packet , and a competitive annual salary up to $65,000 based on education and experience.
The Accounts Receivable Manager is charged with the proper invoicing within standard polices reflective of the customer¡¦s requirements. Will work with any and all personnel to assure timely and accurate invoicing occurs. Additionally, shall work with any and all personnel to assure timely and accurate deposits and application of funds to the proper accounts. The Accounts Receivable Manager will at times be required to interface with operational managers and executive leadership.
- Manage the invoicing process.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage application of deposits making sure all deposits are applied properly
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Regular reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- Reviews collection reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding and evaluates effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures.
- Establish work standards, develop objectives and design/maintain effective work-flows and operating procedures.
- Develops policies, procedures and work instructions for review and approval and recommends modifications to existing policies and procedures as they relate to accounts receivables.
- Manage 2 or more accounting team members including coaching, training, and ongoing performance management.
- Responsible for testing of new Billing system features and taking a leadership position in identifying system and process improvements and enhancements.
- Handle and complete special projects as they arise.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
- Bachelors degree;
- Five years experience in accounting/finance;
- Superior spreadsheets skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft applications;
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Accounting or similar system is a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Managerial skills or experience are a must.
Veterans preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.