Sony Corporation of America ( SCA ) is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor for its Miami, Florida location. The Senior Internal Auditor will perform a wide range of integrated, risk-based operational reviews. Audit projects will be primarily in Latin America with travel expected to be a minimum of 50%.
- Perform in a major functional audit support role to conduct financial, operational and system reviews domestically and internationally
- Evaluate whether risks to the company are identified and minimized, acceptable internal polices and procedures are followed, resources are used efficiently and economically and the organization’s objectives are effectively achieved
- Understand the Sony organization and develop relationships to provide value-added solutions and best-practices
- Represent Corporate Audit on company initiatives and special projects
- Assist management with enterprise risk assessment and annual audit plan development
- Contribute to internal department initiatives, such as training and development, updates to Corporate Audit policies and procedures and other internal projects, as requested
- Requires at least 50% travel throughout Latin America
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive audit experience in a public accounting firm or private industry internal audit department
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/business required
- Master's degree a plus
- CPA or CIA preferred
- Manufacturing and/or entertainment industry experience is a plus
- Experience with ACL or other automated audit tools
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish. Knowledge of Portuguese a plus
- Exposure to Sarbanes-Oxley a plus
- Must be eligible to work unrestricted in the USA
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Sony is synonymous with consumer electronics. It's especially big in TVs and game consoles like PlayStation3. Officially named Sony...