KIT digital (NASDAQ: KITD) is a premium provider of end-to-end video technology and services. The KIT Platform, the company’s cloud-based solution, helps media & entertainment, network operator and non-media enterprise clients to produce, manage and deliver multi-screen social video experiences to audiences wherever they are. KIT digital services more than 2,200 clients in over 50 countries, including some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Airbus, The Associated Press, BBC, Best Buy, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Disney-ABC, FedEx, GM, Google, HP, MTV, News Corp, Telecom Argentina, Telefonica, Universal Studios, Verizon, Vodafone and Volkswagen. With its executive offices in New York and operational headquarters in Prague, KIT digital maintains other principal offices in Atlanta, San Diego, Beijing, Boston, Cairo, Chennai, Cologne, Dubai, Ely (U.K.), Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Melbourne (Australia), Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Stockholm.
KIT digital seeks an Audience Development Coordinator to join our team in our Boston, MA office. The Coordinator will play a key role in meeting guaranteed registration targets for key client projects.
Coordinate, organize contracts and manage communications with media partners involved in lead generation efforts for various programs. Create, schedule and deploy email marketing, newsletter promotions and site listings of new and ongoing campaigns
Here's what we need from you:
- Organize and oversee promotional material development and deployment for programs involving lead generation.
- Work closely with Project Manager to align media in preparation for upcoming campaigns.
- Manage clients’ expectations and maintain communication throughout campaign, includes answering customer inquiries and discussing process of reaching lead guarantees.
- Update clients and sales contacts on results of promotional efforts via weekly reports.
- Analyze data from marketing efforts and optimize promotional materials and marketing channels to increase/improve results, ensuring fulfillment of contractual agreement.
What’s In It for You?
- College degree (BA or BS); background in Marketing, Communications and Online Media
- Knowledge of current interactive technologies and best practices
- 2-3 years experience coordinating and executing online promotional media and lead generation campaigns.
- Social media experience not required but helpful.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Professional demeanor and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work well both individually or as a team member
- Computer experience (Microsoft Office , Adobe software, HTML) and social media tools
- Practical experience with various web metrics programs.
KIT digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Competitive pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / 401K benefits
- 20 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with the security of a publicly traded company
- Massive growth opportunities
- Respect for your ideas and recognition for a job well-done
- International travel opportunities
- Exposure to the latest cloud computing, video-on-demand, and web technologies
- NOT working in a corner cube on legacy solutions that nobody will ever see
KIT digital - 18 months ago
KIT digital, Inc. (KIT Digital), formerly ROO Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the business of providing Internet softwa...