Nesco has partnered with this 100+ year old company headquartered in Columbus in search of a Project Manager for their Construction Division. This company offers top of the line benefits to join their team. Incumbent should have the following skill set:
1 .Assist in the pre-construction sales phase of jobs assigned when requested. Assist in estimate review, pre-construction scheduling, and attend shakeout meeting with customer. Attend turnover meeting to obtain all relevant project information from estimating and sales.
2. Lead detailed pre-planning session that will prepare for successful completion of the project. Develop budgets, manpower schedules, installed quantity measurement plan, material and subcontractor plan (green sheets), schedule of values and cash flow plan, and all other documentation necessary to measure and track project progress. All information to accounting timely.
3. Coordinate all equipment, material and subcontractor requirements and requisition from purchasing. Work with purchasing to select the lowest and best.
4. Coordinate all re-draw requirements. Define scope of work for drafting, monitor progress for cost control, accuracy and on time completion.
5. Identify, schedule and define scope of all sheet metal and piping fabrication work. Monitor and coordinate fabrication for cost control, quality and on time completion.
6. With assistance from safety coordinator and site foreman, develop, monitor and implement site specific safety plan to eliminate any injuries.
7. Continually monitor progress of the project. Review weekly with foreman labor hours, productivity measurement, and schedule compliance. Manage all resources for most efficient utilization and profit growth. Attend site project meetings and represent interest of the company as well as meeting the customer's expectations. Maintain highest level of quality control and compliance with plans and specs. Take corrective actions early to minimize potential over-runs or schedule disruption.
8. Identify, price, negotiate and manage all change orders.
9. Prepare monthly cost to complete forecasts for financial statement preparation. Attend monthly financial review meeting as scheduled and update company management on financial status of jobs assigned.
10.Coordinate monthly billing process and maintain over-billing position. Negotiate billing approvals with customer. Collect project accounts receivable.
11. Coordinate all project closeout requirements including start up, punch list, O & M manuals, as-builts, etc. Conduct owner training as required. Coordinate all warranty requirements with service department. With assistance from service, sell preventive maintenance contract to owner.
For immediate consideration; email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (mechanical engineering preferred); 5 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Nesco - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard