Under the direction of department leadership, Social Work staff provides social work services consisting of comprehensive case management, discharge planning, continuing care services, and clinical social work services including crisis intervention. In addition, the Social Worker is responsible for the education addressing physical, psychosocial, financial, environmental, and other needs of patients and families and/or significant others. Case management is not a profession in itself, but an area of practice within the social work profession.
Click Here to Apply Online
- Masters degree required; Masters degree in social work preferred; Masters degree in a related field may be considered
- Current Montana license as Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LCPC), or if entering from a different state, must be licensed in that state and eligible for licensure in Montana
- Positions hired into the Psychiatric Center must be a Licensed Professional Social Worker (LCPC) or Certified Social Worker (LCSW) prior to the first date of employment.
- Three (3) years of supervised clinical experience preferred
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) Certification must be obtained within 60 days of employment for all staff working in the Psychiatric Center
- CPR Certification required at the HeartSaver level within 30 days of employment
Billings Clinic - 17 months ago