Johnston & Murphy – |
RETAIL STORE MANAGER
Johnston & Murphy is looking for a hard working, forward thinking Retail Store Manager to recruit, select, and manage store personnel to achieve store sales plans, to control expenses, and protect company assets.
This Manager must possess enthusiasm necessary to motivate a dedicated sales team to measurable sales objectives while maintaining a competitive and fun work environment.
The Retail Store Manager is responsible for:
- All operations of a Johnston & Murphy retail store, including hiring, scheduling, training and marketing.
- Evaluating competition, staffing levels, product quality, store appearance and training needs. Recording discrepancies in inventory, etc.
- Developing weekly sales budgets, staffing schedules, store meetings and maintaining store appearance.
- Prior management experience in retail environment preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Willingness to learn.
- Stable prior employment history.
The successful candidate will work a retail schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required. The candidate must adapt quickly to the competitive environment of retail sales.
manage, manage retail, management, manager, retail chain management, retail chain manager, retail management, retail manager, retail sales, retail sales management, retail store manager, retail supervisor, shop manager, Store management, supervisor, sales, manager for retail sales, manager of retail sales, shoes, footwear, accessories