Avita Community Partners has an exciting opportunity for an Advanced IT Generalist at our Administrative Office in Flowery Branch, Ga. (Just one hour north of Downtown Atlanta).
1. Continually evaluates customers' security needs for IT applications and evaluates the current options available to meet those needs
2. Defines and prioritizes IT project requirements
3. Develops time and cost estimates, project plans and budget
4. Establishes IT policy and participates in the coordination of systems administration and network administration
5. With the assistance of Human Resources Interviews, hires, directs, trains, evaluates the performance of, and when necessary, disciplines and discharges IT employees
6. Directs administrative activities for IT employees
7. Monitors the staffs' installation, maintenance, and support of IT products/services
8. Oversees the development and implementation of IT projects and initiatives
9. Oversees the evaluation of the unit's internal processes, procedures, and technologies to improve efficiency and ensure quality
10. Provides expert assistance to customers in planning their IT needs
11. Schedules downtime and preventive maintenance activities required to keep all equipment in good operating condition
12. Serves as a link between vendors and IT staff by providing information and guidance in acquiring relevant products and services
13. Works with other IT managers, staff and vendors as needed, in order to provide timely and efficient IT coordination in providing services to meet customers' requests
Bachelor's degree in a related field and two years of directly related supervisory/management experience Or Four years of directly related supervisory/management experience
Must have a working knowledge of Active Directory', GPO, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Blackberry server, Exchange 2003, POE switches, VLans, DNS Servers, LINUX Operating Systems and wireless access point administration.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Batch Scripting, What's Up Network Monitor', FOG server implementation and use, virtual servers XEN and VM Ware, Network Storage (File and Print Servers) and LINUX FTP Server.
**All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
This is a full time position and is subject to company benefits.