CHS is looking for a Certified Energy Sales Specialist for our Cenex branded products in the Reedsburg, Baraboo, Portage WI area. You must be able to make decisions, work independently and in a team environment. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within CHS.
Training Provided by CHS:
- Evaluate current customer programs and develop marketing plans and programs to meet customer needs while growing the cooperative business.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, distribution, operations, technical staff and credit to heighten the visibility and impact of sales calls.
- Identify needs and provide consultative services for businesses and customers by combining established relationships with product, marketing and technical skills.
- Prepare sales presentations, contracts, bids and proposals to ensure successful outcome of transactions.
- Provide training to co-op staff and customers.
- Service customer complaints and inquiries.
- Manage and complete special projects for the local co-op and customers.
- Develop knowledge of multiple energy products and apply this knowledge in all aspects of the job.
CHS Sales Training
National Sales Certification available
Computer Training on CRM Software
? BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Agriculture or equivalent combination of education and experience totaling 5+ years.
? 2- 4 years outside sales experience to include: product presentations, sales negotiations, preparing bids & proposals and closing the sale.
? Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
? Valid driver?s license.
Petroleum, Refined Fuels, or Lubricant experience preferred.
Experience developing marketing plans, calculating margins, and profit.
Mechanical understanding of equipment.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. CHS is an EEO employer.
AgCareers.com - 2 years ago
CHS Inc. is the nation’s leading cooperative, owned by farmers, ranchers and co-ops across the United States. A diversified global...