Community of Hope |
(COH) is a nonprofit organization that supports low-income and homeless individuals, children and families in the District of Columbia by providing housing, healthcare, and supportive services. With 3 Federally Qualified Health Centers, employment and education support, temporary housing, permanent housing and rapid re-housing programs; we are a leader in improving the health and quality of life of our clients. Our caring, respectful and family-oriented approach helps strengthen the family unit by giving each family member the tools they need to live healthy, stable lives. Each of our community health centers are Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC).
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members and provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families. This position reports to the Health Services Director.
Highlighted Duties and Responsibilities:
- Associates degree in nursing
- Bachelors degree in nursing preferred
- Registered nurse license in the District of Columbia
- Experience in Quality Management projects required. Strong teamwork skills and clinical judgment
- Experienced supervisor
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated success with quality management projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to remain calm and able during emergencies
- Strong nursing background
We offer great benefits including:
- This position will be integral to the FHBC care team and provide critical support to our efforts of achieve Patient Center Medical Home recognition and Stage 2 Meaningful Use in 2013
- This position will provide important collection and review of data to ensure that we are meeting COH’s standards and goals for coordination of care
- The position ensures that processes and protocols are established and followed in the clinic
- Other duties include RN support in handling urgent calls, performing triage as needed, administering medication when ordered and treating patients according to nursing standards
How to Apply
- Medical Plans through CareFirst BlueCross Blue Shield.
- Dental Plans through CareFirst BlueCross Blue Shield.
- Vision Plans through CareFirst BlueCross Blue Shield.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursable expenses
- Transportation pre-tax payroll deduction for metro
- Generous paid vacation leave, sick leave and holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for graduate studies
- And much more……
We invite qualified candidates to send a resume, and cover letter to: email@example.com or fax at (202) 232-4022, Attention: HR Dept., referencing Registered Nurse .
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Community of Hope - 22 months ago
Community of Hope (COH) is a nonprofit organization that supports low-income and homeless individuals, children and families in the District...