Our Concierge / Valet perform a wide variety of duties related to customer service, concierge and valet functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Park and retrieve cars in a timely manner. Maintain and organized valet car keys and tickets.
2. Transport resident on occasion, as assigned
3. Delivery of packages, flowers, etc. to resident apartments in a timely and precise manner
4. Correctly tag, store and retrieve luggage from holding room.
5. Performs minor housekeeping duties to maintain the professional appearance of the courtesy desk and surrounding areas.
1. Ability to effectively communicate with residents, guests and co-workers.
2. Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperation and professionalism and work with a minimum of
3. Ability to read to a degree sufficient to ascertain information from luggage tags, and claim checks to write numbers and names on claim checks and valet tickets.
4. Ability to work well under pressure of check-in/check-out of residents and guests
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks.
6. Ability to drive and park manual and automatic vehicles.
7. Must have valid State of Virginia driver’s license, in good standing.
8. Must be at least 18 years old.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, such as removing guest luggage to/from automobiles.
- Ability to grasp, push or pull heavy loads, and lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages, boxes and luggage weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Sufficient manual dexterity in one hand to be able to load and unload luggage.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking significant distances on property.
- Ability to drive and park various vehicles, both automatic and manual.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Current Va. State valid driver’s license required.
2. DMV driving record satisfactory to WCCB
3. High School Graduate.