Territory Manager (Residential Door To Door) (Midland/Odessa)
Grande Communications is a Texas-based broadband communications company that offers a full suite of Internet, TV and Phone services for residential and business customers. Like the Texans we serve, we're proud of our independent, 'can-do' attitude that has enabled us to serve over 140,000 customers in communities big and small across Texas. Providing superior employee and customer satisfaction is not easy, but it is the path Grande chooses to take. "Here for you" means we deliver the customer service that our communities deserve as well as competitive pricing and reliable services. It also means we are dedicated to providing employees a superior career opportunity! Grande’s values support our unique dedication to superior customer service:
• We deliver on our commitments to our customers and employees
• We act with integrity and respect
• We are easy to do business with
• We promote personal growth and development
• We serve our customers and communities with passion and commitment
• We have fun!
Grande proudly embraces diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Summary: The Territory Manager is a residential sales representative responsible for the outside, door-to-door, promotion and direct sales of Grande’s products. Territory Managers follow up on leads generated by marketing activities; Territory Managers visit or telephone potential customers to discuss service needs, provide pricing quotes, assist with ordering information, and address customer requests. Territory Managers are responsible for developing referrals and making contact with potential customers and maintaining rapport and relationships with existing customers.
Additional responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for achieving quota of RGUs as assigned by the Direct Sales Express (DSX) Scorecard.
2. Attend all scheduled meetings and company functions as directed by the sales manager or
3. Perform sales within assigned properties, including assisting with sales efforts as needed for special
promotions and activations/conversions.
4. Provide direct sales support to communities as directed.
5. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing accurate information on all available company products
and by promoting a positive and professional image to all internal and external contacts.
6. Assist with pool parties, HOA events, and other special and social events relevant to sales and
customer acquisition in serviceable Single Family Homes and Multiple Dwelling Units (apartments)
7. Knocking/Tagging doors with proper bundles/marketing material.
8. Other duties as may be assigned.
1. High school completion or equivalency.
2. Sales experience, preferably in a direct sales, outdoor sales, or telecommunications product sales
3. Current and thorough knowledge and experience using office equipment and telephone systems.
Compensation & Benefits Overview
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• 401K plus employer matching contribution
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability Plans
• Section 125 (Medical & Dependent Care Reimbursement) Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Career Development Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free phone service, High-Speed Data, Cable Television (in Grande service area only)
Grande Communications - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard