OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Manage a team of specialist while efficiently monitoring the Foreclosure process on mortgage accounts in order to achieve pre-set Foreclosure goals, timelines, and objectives. Must be highly motivated and have the ability to multitask. Follow all Federal and State Mandates as they relate to foreclosures.
- Complete foreclosure sales within established FNMA timeline schedules. Timely addresses low value properties, approve delinquent tax payments to avoid additional penalties and interests, and monitor proper foreclosure delays.
- Manage foreclosure team including scheduling, hiring, training, and completing performance evaluations.
- Provide leadership, support, motivation and knowledge of foreclosure laws.
- Meet department standards as they relate to daily productivity metrics
- Maintaining a minimum department standard for FNMA timelines on completed sales, ensure HAMP certifications have been completed timely, provide proper bidding instructions per client protocol’s. Have a thorough knowledge of computer operations, company standards and policies.
We are proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing.
- Post high school education preferred
- 3+ years experience working with foreclosures in a servicing/collections environment
- Thorough knowledge of computer operations, as well as state and federal legal requirements with collections procedures, bankruptcies, foreclosure, and keeping abreast of current requirements and changing legislation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and good telephone etiquette
- Strong numeric aptitude, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong ability to direct, lead and motivate staff
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Able to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment
- Ability to meet department attendance standards
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...