OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Manage a team of specialist while efficiently monitoring the Foreclosure process on mortgage accounts in order to achieve pre-set Foreclosure goals, timelines, and objectives. Must be highly motivated and have the ability to multitask. Follow all Federal and State Mandates as they relate to foreclosures.
- Complete foreclosure sales within established FNMA timeline schedules. Timely addresses low value properties, approve delinquent tax payments to avoid additional penalties and interests, and monitor proper foreclosure delays.
- Manage foreclosure team including scheduling, hiring, training, and completing performance evaluations.
- Provide leadership, support, motivation and knowledge of foreclosure laws.
- Meet department standards as they relate to daily productivity metrics
- Maintaining a minimum department standard for FNMA timelines on completed sales, ensure HAMP certifications have been completed timely, provide proper bidding instructions per client protocol’s. Have a thorough knowledge of computer operations, company standards and policies.
We are proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing.
- Post high school education preferred
- 3+ years experience working with foreclosures in a servicing/collections environment
- Thorough knowledge of computer operations, as well as state and federal legal requirements with collections procedures, bankruptcies, foreclosure, and keeping abreast of current requirements and changing legislation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and good telephone etiquette
- Strong numeric aptitude, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong ability to direct, lead and motivate staff
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Able to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment
- Ability to meet department attendance standards
Green Tree - 22 months ago
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...